Click Image for Gallery
Slow Feed Dog Bowl
Does your dog gobble up his food in a flash encouraging belly bloat and weight gain?
PetHangout is pleased to offer this Slow Feed Dog Bowl as part of our Feeding Collection. If your dog is a super fast eater, please consider a dog bowl that will help him or her pace their food intake. This is so important to keep their health at optimum levels. A pacer gives them time to feel full, thus lessening their overall calories.
Why we love:
- ProSelect stainless steel
- Vet recommended
- Works with dry or canned food
- No tip design - won't spill or slide
- Sizing Information:
- Small - 8"D (at base) x 2"H, capacity of 12 oz / 1½ cups; perfect for daschunds, toy breeds, "flat-faced" dogs, and cats
- Medium - 11"D (at base) x 3"H, capacity of 40 oz / 5 cups; most dog sizes, from beagles to Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Large - 13"D (at base) x 3"H, capacity of 64 oz / 8 cups; designed for giant breeds, like mastiffs, great Danes, and St. Bernards
- Cleaning - For best results, unscrew the three posts and hand wash bowl and posts in hot soapy water. Let dry thoroughly in dish rack. When screwing posts back on, do not over-tighten. To machine wash, place posts on upper rack. Remove rubber ring from bowl and wash ring separately, as the heat of the dry cycle dries out the rubber. Place bowl on bottom rack and wash on normal cycle.
PetHangout also has other great dog dishes: Check out our polka dot princess bowl and water tap themed bowl.
Have questions? send us a quick message or call 877-860-1278. We are paced out with your answers!