Healthy Dog Treats - Brain
When it comes to your dog's or puppy's healthy, we want to encourage you to choose only the BEST for your pet.
Are you thinking a cheap ole dog treat will do just the same? The difference is like night and day to your doggie's health!
PetHangout is very proud to have this line of treats from our Healthy Dog Treats Collection. When your puppy is developing, it is so important for them to get the right vitamins for proper growth and brain development. These treats not only provide a satifying yummy, but also deliver the vital nutrients that your puppy or dog needs. They are created from whole foods like pumpkin, banana, peanut butter and broccoli (which means no artifical stuff or synthetic ingredients). Unlike other treats on the market, these are wholesome goodness and one of our Cool Picks.
Confused? Ask us! Send us a message or call: 877.860.1278
- Bananas are rich in potassium - strengthen your puppy’s growing bones.
- Folate is needed to assist with growth by generating DNA and other genetic material.
- Broccoli contains folate as well as vitamins C and K.
- Dog love love peanut butter AND it is a great source of protein.
- Helps promote proper growth, brain development, and vitality
- 100% all natural
- Made from whole foods - grains, fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Absolutely no fillers, artifical vitamins, or additives - no dairy, wheat, meat, added salt, corn, added sugar, or soy
- Case Size - 12 packets (14 ounces each)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call - 877.860.1278