NaturVet Pet Digestive Enzymes
PetHangout is keeping your pet healthier with our NaturVet Pet Digestive Enzymes. We are so proud of all of our natural supplements and topicals and know you will be too.
Questions about our supplements? Send us a message or call: 877.860.1278
Why we are lovin’:
- For dogs and cats over 6 weeks
- Maintains a healthy digestive tract
- Contains Prebiotics and Probiotics too
- Size: 1 pound
- Alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
- Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
- Cellulase which can break down cellulose
- Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides Prebiotics (FOS) help to support your pet’s naturally occurring beneficial bacteria. Probiotics contain a blend of live/viable naturally occurring microorganisms recommended to help support a healthy digestive tract and maintain a healthy immune system.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 Rounded Teaspoon (1 gram): Min.
Prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharide FOS) 30 mg
Alpha-Amylase (Dried Aspergillus oryzae, var. Fermentation Product) 2320 SKBU
38 grams of dextrinized starch/min/gram
Lipase (Aspergillus niger, var. Fermentation Product) 210 LU210 micromoles of fatty acid/min/gram
Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product) 75 CMC
0.75 mg Glucose/min/gram
Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU
368 micrograms tyrosine/min/gram
Probiotics (Bacillus coagulans) 100 Million CFU
(100 Million cfu of Bacillus coagulans at time of manufacture.)
(All values are minimum unless otherwise stated.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, and Maltodextrins.
Feeding Directions: Add 1/4 rounded teaspoon to each cup of dry or wet food. Each 1/4 rounded teaspoon equals 1 gram. Give NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics & Probiotics at every feeding.